The Sierra Flame Lynwood E-50 Freestand Electric Stove with Cast Iron Door, Black Colour Finish
A distinctly European styled free standing electric fireplace from Sierra Flame by Amantii. The Lynwood E-50 features a beveled glass viewing area that gives an almost ‘see-thru’ effect on three sides.
With no installation boundaries, no need for mounting brackets or building into a wall, this free stand electric fireplace model can go in any room you like.
Virtually no assembly required – just simply plug in and enjoy!
Media: Comes with 10 piece realistic birch like logset, 2 colours of fireglass, two bags of vermiculite in black and white colours
The Freestand E-50 fits beautifully as Corner Electric Fireplace.
- Real Cast Iron Construction.
- Rated for indoor applications only
- State of the art Fire and Ice flame set- with a simple click of the remote change the flame from traditional such as orange to contemporary colours such as rose, purple and violet and icy blue. A Spectrum of colours!
- Two Flame sets and canopy lighting in 13 colour themes, creates the illusion of a real fire
- Flame effect can be used with or without heat
- On demand heat with two heat settings.
- Thermostat and Hardwire Ready
- Produces up to 4800 BTU of heat, enough to heat up 500 sq. ft
- Lower heat vent, allows the heat to flow directly to floor level
- Includes a 10 piece birch log set
- Fan Noise – 43dB
|Heater||1500 watts – high
750 watts – low
|No Heater||19 watts|
|Lamp – LED||19 watts|
|Rotor Motor||1 at 5 watts|
|Height, Width,Depth||28 1/4” x 23 1/8” x 17 1/2”
71.7 x 58.6 x 44.3 cm
|Glass Viewing Opening|
|Glass Size||13 1/8” X 16 3/8”
33.3 X 41.7 cm
|Shipping Size||16 6/8” x 23 3/8” x 25 5/8”
42.5 x 59.5 x 65.2 cm
|Shipping Weight||123.5 lbs
|Plug Location||Left side|
|Approx Heating Area||400 sq ft
Provided media include: 10 piece realistic birch like logs, 2 colors of fireglass, two bags of vermiculite in black and white colors. *Additional media is available for purchase for this series
View Powerpoint Presestation – CLICK HERE